International Black-capped Petrel Conservation Group Diablotin@BirdsCaribbean.groups.io
This list serves as a communications tool for the International Black-capped Petrel Conservation Group, a collaborative association of organizations and individuals with a shared interest in the conservation of species across its range. The working group coalesced in 2008 as a forum for members to share information and generate a comprehensive and cooperative conservation plan. The first version of the Conservation Action Plan for the Black-capped Petrel (Goetz et al. 2012) was produced following a 2010 workshop held in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and the group has been active in its implementation and adaptation ever since.
The working group operates under the auspices of the regional organization, BirdsCaribbean, to take advantage of its international reach and influence. However, members are voluntary and self-identified, and democratically direct themselves.
Visit here for an archive of group notes and newsletters, as well as unpublished field reports.
- 84 Members
- 9 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.