Seabird Working Group - BirdsCaribbean SeabirdWG@BirdsCaribbean.groups.io
The Caribbean Seabird Working Group of BirdsCaribbean is working to conserve and restore the breeding seabirds of the Caribbean. The purpose of this group is to share information on research, monitoring, management, restoration, removal of invasives, and other aspects of seabird conservation. The aims of our working group are to:
CONNECT PEOPLE: Bring together people working on, and interested in, Caribbean seabirds
SHARE KNOWLEDGE: Share information about research, monitoring, management and conservation of seabirds in the Caribbean
PROMOTE CONSERVATION: Seek new opportunities to expand conservation and research activities on Caribbean seabirds, and support those working towards this goal
ADVOCATE FOR SEABIRDS: Respond to crises and threats that may impact Caribbean seabirds and their habitatsThe Seabird Working Group is co-chaired by Ann Sutton (independent researcher), Rhiannon Austin (research associate at the University of Liverpool), and Yvan Satgé (independent researcher associated with Clemson University). Please contact our committee co-chairs if you are interested in getting involved or would like further information on our activities.
- 112 Members
- 46 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.